H&I Engineering provide a high quality fabrication capability in carbon steel, stainless steel and other alloys.
- Fabrications in Mild, Carbon, Stainless and Alloy Steels, Aluminium and Copper.
- Special pipework in all materials with no limit on size.
- Competent in the full range of food and all process industries.
- Pressure vessels, tanks, hoppers and enclosures.
- Structural framings, supports and platforms.
- Special process equipment.
- Drawing office with both CAD and Manual capacity.
- Skilled work force of engineers and craftsmen fitters, machinists, fabricators and coded welders.
- Fully equipped workshop for machining, bending, rolling, pressing, rotating and welding.
- Accredited Quality Assurance programme – ISO 9001.
- Accredited in CE marking for structural steel to BS EN 1090-1.
- All work carried out to British and International construction codes.
- Coded welding to BS EN287, ASME IX & AWS D1.1 under BS EN288, BS EN ISO 15614, ASME IX & AWS D1.1 procedures.