Our range of services are highlighted on this web site, and should you wish any further information or have a specific project which requires discussion, please contact our Eastriggs office.
H&I Engineering dismantle, remove, overhaul and re-install process equipment, plant and machinery.Read More...
- De-commission and removal.
- Dismantle, examine and report.
- Renew and fully recondition on rebuild.
- Re-install on site and set-up.
- Covering:- Mechanical Handlers - Conveyors - Special Purpose Machinery - Pumping Sets - Mixers - Tyre Presses and Curers - etc.
- Reconditioning work carried out on customer's site or in our workshop.
- Skilled and experienced workforce of engineers and craftsmen fitters, machinists, fabricators and coded welders.
- Purpose built workshop fitted with overhead craneage in all bays.
- Drawing office with both CAD and manual capacity.
- ISO 9001 registered firm.
H&I Engineering offer the widest range of activities in Boiler and Steam System layout design, installation, maintenance and repair.Read More...
Design and Installation:
- Complete design and layout of new steam raising systems.
- Full installation of all boiler-house plant, steam pipework and controls.
- Design, manufacture and installation of BLOW DOWN TANKS, HOTWELLS, FEED TANKS, ACCUMULATORS, PRESSURE VESSELS, etc.
Maintenance and Repair:
- All mechanical and refractory repairs to boilers and heat exchangers.
- Specialists in the complete re-tubing of boilers and pressure part repairs including ‘D’ Patch’s, Stand Pipe/Nozzel Replacements all carried out to BS EN 287-1
- Boiler conversions.
- Steam system upgrades and alterations.
- Non Destructive Testing and Hydraulic test facilities.
- Boiler cleaning, statutory annual and 5 yearly N.D.T. inspection preparations and liaison with Insurance Surveyors.
H&I Engineering provide a high quality fabrication capability in carbon steel, stainless steel and other alloys.Read More...
- Fabrications in Mild, Carbon, Stainless and Alloy Steels, Aluminium and Copper.
- Special pipework in all materials with no limit on size.
- Competent in the full range of food and all process industries.
- Pressure vessels, tanks, hoppers and enclosures.
- Structural framings, supports and platforms.
- Special process equipment.
- Drawing office with both CAD and Manual capacity.
- Skilled work force of engineers and craftsmen fitters, machinists, fabricators and coded welders.
- Fully equipped workshop for machining, bending, rolling, pressing, rotating and welding.
- Accredited Quality Assurance programme - ISO 9001.
- Accredited in CE marking for structural steel to BS EN 1090-1.
- All work carried out to British and International construction codes.
- Coded welding to BS EN287, ASME IX & AWS D1.1 under BS EN288, BS EN ISO 15614, ASME IX & AWS D1.1 procedures.